|Image Courtesy of BigBrotherCanada.ca|
As you are all well aware by now, Risha was the first person (somehow) evicted from this season of Big Brother Canada.
This morning I had some time to speak with her over the phone, and took that opportunity to help us understand more about what's gone on in the game so far, and what we can expect in the next few weeks.
Due to the fact that Risha is back in sequester, I was not able to mention anything about her competing against the next 4 evicted Houseguests, but could discuss the general possibility of her going back!
- Given your current knowledge of the game, what two people do you think are most likely to be evicted in the next few weeks and why?
- Well right now I would say, coming up next would have to be Godfrey. He started the pact in the pantry during the PoV to keep whoever was nominated on the block to be evicted [For context here - The houseguests agreed that whoever was remaining on the block after PoV would be evicted, and the replacement would be safe]. What happened with that was he ended up going around and playing a lot of people (both sides). He was telling me he was gonna keep me, he was telling people to keep the pact, he was inconsistent with a lot of his stories that he told in the house.
People started becoming apprehensive and questioning if he was actually telling the truth about himself and what he does for a living. He was really starting to put a target on his back, as well as he sleeps a lot in the house, and naps a lot.
I knew, going up on the block, that next week he was gonna be put up, and in fact my strategy with a lot of people was basically that if he kept me they could put me up on the block as a pawn beside Godfrey and that way whoever had HoH next week wouldn't have to get any blood on their hands, no ones feelings would get hurt, it would be an easy eviction week and everyone in the house could just rest.
- What are the top 3 reasons you should be given the chance to go back into the house?
- I mean I know there was a hot tub scene that was shown on TV, however, there's still a lot more to see of me. I have a lot more game left in me, and I feel like (as great as the twist was this season to start of with nobody being HoH) it really forced me into changing my strategy and I think that getting back in the house and teaming up with my boys Zack and Graig, and Sarah, I think that we could definitely do some damage, have a good time in the house and give the viewers some great television.
- Based off of your current observations, what are some of the potential alliances in the house that we should be looking out for?
- For me personally, I felt that Willow was a threat and that she was starting an alliance among some of the younger Houseguests. Especially with the girls, with Pilar and Ashley. That was definitely something that was on my mind. Bobby seemed to be being swayed into that group, as was Kevin because both he and Willow are both really HUGE Big Brother Superfans, so I think that they know the game really well. They were all naturally kind of starting to form a group together.
I also think that Naeha has definitely got some tricks up her sleeve. She's always thinking and always calculating. I would keep an eye out on her. I feel like she's sort of gonna be playing low-key, but she will definitely be putting out feelers and getting alliances started to position herself to be at an advantage.
Do any of these revelations surprise you?